Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 1 EOC

Passion is the driving force in my profession; it always has been and always will be. Ever since I can remember I have been attached to a computer in one way or another. Although, I will admit that I did not give any notice to web design until I was about thirteen. It was a blog that began my venture into interactive media design; this blog was called Xanga. Being curious at a young age, I created an account and was unsatisfied with the feel of it. I was DETERMINED to design it and to get my creativity across; but, what I found was something that I did not know even existed. And this was coding. I’ll admit it, I was lost at first but I was determined and forced myself to absorb the information; and I have never lost that motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment